Aaron helps identify and evaluate potential investment opportunities for Woodgen. He also provides assistance with negotiating and documenting deal terms.
Aaron received two BAs and a JD from the University of Texas. In addition to his role at Woodgen, Aaron is a professional guitarist, songwriter, and entertainment attorney. He lives in Austin with his wife Rebecca.
Aaron's law firm, Aaron Goldfarb, PLLC, specializes in administrative and entertainment law.
In the News
- ZEEP, "South Louisiana Methanol Announces $1.3 Billion Investment in St. James Parish"
- Winston, "Winston: A digital butler that reads your news and social media updates aloud
- Betterific.com, "Betterific is collecting entrepreneurial ideas"
- Brideside, VIDEO, Bridesmaids dresses and no drama"
- Austin Racetrack Partners, "Investors see opportunity in land near racetrack"